Prof. Dr. Rolf H. Weber
Prof. Dr. Rolf H. Weber is Professor of international business law at Zurich University acting there as co-director of the Research Program on Financial Market Regulation, the Center for Information Technology, Society, and Law and the Blockchain Center. Furthermore, he was Visiting Professor at Hong Kong University and he is practicing attorney-at-law in one of the largest independent Swiss law firms in Zurich. Prof. Weber is board member of the Swiss Blockchain Federation and expert of the Swiss government in Blockchain matters.
- FinTech and Blockchain
- Civil and Commercial Law Aspects of Blockchain
- Privacy and Blockchain
His publications (46 pages) can be found at https://www.ius.uzh.ch/de/staff/professorships/alphabetical/weberr/person.html.
- Privacy Rights and Blockchain Technologies
- Switzerland, latest developments in blockchain regulation and law
- Blockchain Regulation and Law
- Blockchain Regulatory Framework in Switzerland
- Security Token Offerings
- Digital Value in International Trade