Dr. iur. Alfred Früh
Alfred Früh is a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Zurich (UZH) and the Managing Director of UZH’s Center of Information Technology, Society, and Law (ITSL). Before joining ITSL, he was a Guest Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition in Munich and worked as an attorney with a major Swiss law firm.
Since late 2019, he is a member of the OECD’s Blockchain Expert Policy Advisory Board (BEPAB). His research concerns the law of the Digital Society and particularly focuses on data governance, LegalTech, and legal norms that govern (i.e. promote, allow or limit) transparency in the digital age.
- Legal Tech: Was bringt die Blockchain-Revolution?, seminar for master students, Faculty of Law, University of Zurich
- Module «Legal Tech» in the LL.M. Program International Business Law, University of Zurich
- Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Data Science, University of St. Gallen (together with T. Busch und K. Stanoevska-Slabeva)
- CAS Big Data and AI for Managers, Module «Data as Strategic Asset», University of St. Gallen
- OECD BEPAB Membership – Draft of OECD Blockchain Principles and Guidelines